It’s Going to be a Hoot!
Thanks for being a part of the Give a Hoot for Hospice Fundraiser on Sunday, June 23, 2019. Here’s what you need to know:
- Check-in opens at 11 am. Tables will be set up on Perry Street in front of the Scugog Council for the Arts at 181 Perry Street, unit G-1.
- When you check-in you can pay your $20 fee (if you haven’t already) and hand in any additional donations you’ve collected. You’ll pick up your canvas, brush and other supplies and find a spot at one of the tables. Then go to the paint area to pick up your paint and water.
- You’ll also receive a ticket for one of our fabulous door prizes! You could win a trip to Florida just for participating!
- Painting activity starts at 1 pm and finishes around 2:30 pm. If you need more paint, just raise your hand and one of our volunteers will bring you what you need.
- Several painting demonstrators will be set up along the street so you’ll be able to clearly follow along while listening to the instructions.
- What to bring: a folding chair if you wish to be seated for the activity, sun hat and sunscreen.
- There are washrooms in the Scugog Council for the Arts gallery and you are welcome to use them. Enjoy the current exhibition by the Port Perry Artists Association members.
- Have fun!