This page is your work space for participation in Scugog Arts programs.
- complete your artist profile and add images for us to create your individual listing
- complete a member organization or business listing
- apply on-line for Scugog Arts Gallery Exhibitions
- complete a contract for an exhibition
- fill in the inventory form when a show is coming up.
- Call For Entries for programs such as our annual Literary Contest. In due course we’ll endeavour to list information about call for entries we hear about at other galleries, fairs, festivals and so on!
Gather images and copy and then complete this form so that we create page for you! Member Profile Form
Scugog Arts Gallery – Our Exhibitions
We hold 11-12 exhibitions each year. They are a few different types of Exhibitions at our Gallery.
- Group Member Exhibitions are shows by specific groups such as the Port Perry Artist Association or Lake Scugog Studio Tour. These groups typically work with us to secure the time spot they want, but are welcome to fill in the general application if they wish. A delegate from the organization must fill in the Exhibition Contract form and pay the fee of $100. Individuals in the group must fill in their own Exhibition Inventory form, or one person can do this task on behalf of everyone in the show, as this enables us to label the work for display, market the exhibition and pay the individuals artists for work sold.
- Member Group shows of work by individual Scugog Arts Members. Members are invited to participate in a number of groups shows throughout the year. These theme shows allow members to exhibit a small amount of work at various times of the year. Members must complete a Exhibition Contract form, and pay their individual fee of $20. They must also complete an Exhibition Inventory form, as this enables us to label the work, market the work and pay the individual artists for work sold.
- Solo or Duo Shows. A solo or duo show is exciting and provides an excellent opportunity to exhibit a collection of work. Artists must apply well in advance as we plan our calendar up to 18 months out. Typically the Gallery Committee meets in June or July of each year to plan all of the following year. Start with the Exhibition Application form and once you’ve been notified that you are accepted you complete the Exhibition Contract within one month of notification and pay your fee of $75 for an individual or split the $100 fee for a duo show. A week or more before the show, fill in the Exhibition Inventory form.
- Annual Juried Show. We hold a juried show every summer. All entries must be made online. The entry fee of $20 is payable with the application. Please go to our page on the Annual Juried Show for all details and rules.
Scugog Arts Literary Contest 2019
Our Literary Contest has three categories, Prose, Poetry and Creative Non-fiction. And there are two categories Youth (ages 15-21) and Adult (age 22+) Contest Closes Friday April 12, 2019. Read about it here.