Our annual Christmas Market (previously known as our Sparkle Sale) brings together a wide variety of original, unique hand-made work by a wide variety of our member artists. We’ll have pottery, paintings, original prints, mixed-media work, glass, jewellery, turned wood and segmented wood, books, bug houses, fibre (clothes, scarves, hats, shawls, throws, tea towels) and sculpture (at least that’s what we’ve got lined up so far!) Here are the key things you need to know if you’re shopping with us:
- Show and sale of work runs Saturday November 14, 2020 to Saturday January 2,2021
- We’ll be open Boxing Week, Sat. December 26 – Sat January 2 (closed New Years Day) with a giant sale!
- our hours are Tuesday – Sunday 11 am to 5 pm + Friday evenings until 8 pm
- you can shop on line! Here’s the link to our shop, which includes everything we have on offer that we have a photo of. There’s more in store as we don’t have photos of everything. We deliver locally or you can drop in for pick up.
Here’s what you need to know if you are a participating artist!
- register soon (here’s the link to sign up – go to Exhibition Contract)
- complete the inventory form asap ( here’s the link – go to Exhibition Inventory, if you attach photos your work will also be featured in our on-line shop)
- drop off work, Wednesday November 11 and Thursday November 12, 11-5, or by special arrangement
- label all work; hanging work needs your name and the name of the work on the back (we will create wall labels), sculptures, pottery, fibre needs tags attached by you with price and name.
- All paintings, photography etc. meant to hang must be ready to hang!
- pick up date is Tuesday Jan 5, 2021, 11-5