We invite you to submit to the Scugog Council for the Arts Juried Art Show
Please download the Entry Form here.
- Open to all SCA members and/or residents of Durham Region
- Paintings only, in all media – 2 pieces maximum
- Payment of $20 ($15 for SCA Members)
To submit your entry:
- Pick up an entry form from the SCA Gallery or download from scugogarts.ca
- Paypal available online or bring payment to the SCA (cheque, cash or credit card)
- Or mail form and cheque to: SCA, 181 Perry Street, Port Perry L9L 1B6
Notification of Acceptance:
- Only entrants whose paintings have been selected to be exhibited will be notified by telephone and/or email Thursday evening July 2
- Those not notified should pick up their paintings Friday July 3 between 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Delivery, Pickup and Exhibition Address:
- Tuesday June 30 – submit between 12:00 and 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday July 28 – remove unsold works between 11:00 and 4:00 p.m.
- SCA Gallery 181 Perry Street, Unit G-1, Port Perry, Ontario
- Only original works. All work must be for sale. All works must remain in the show between July 4 – 25
- No wet work. All works must have artist’s name, title, medium, price (taxes included) on the back
- All work must be suitably framed or on gallery style canvas and wired with D-end hangers
- Submission of entry grants permission to the SCA to use accepted work for promotional purposes as deemed necessary and appropriate
- All applicants must submit a curriculum vitae or brief biography (one page only)
Opening Reception and Awards Presentation:
- Saturday July 4, 2014, SCA Gallery, 181 Perry Street, Port Perry
- Best of Show – $150, Honourable Mention – $50, People’s Choice – $50 certificate