If you’re a professional artist with work to show to audiences in Port Perry, consider the SCA Gallery.
It’s now time to submit proposals for exhibits during 2014.
Here’s the info:
- Timing: shows will run monthly from February to November, and each will be kicked off with an opening reception for artists to meet the public
- Eligibility: SCA member artists and member arts organizations
- Number of participants: May be solo, duo or group exhibitions
- Number of works: Up to 24 hanging, and 6 to 10 three-dimensional works (subject to media and size)
- SCA provides: gallery space, opening reception, local promotion
- Your cost: fee to participate and 20% commission on works sold
How to apply:
- Submit a proposal
- Description of show theme and title
- Artist statement and CV
- Six to ten images on CD of work representative of the show
Deadline for applications is December 6, 2013.
2013 exhibits have featured sculpture, photography, painting in watercolor and oil, wood carving, by single artists or groups. See our web site for the 2013 schedule under: EXHIBITS – Overview 2013